Managing inventory and supply chains is one of the most critical things that publishers must do today to remain competitive in the marketplace. Knowing how many units to produce and the costs associated with that inventory has a large impact on a company’s bottom line.
At Core Publishing Solutions, our book printing services are paired with a proven book fulfillment and inventory distribution system to provide a full-service experience to our customers.
Our inventory solutions and fulfillment services will help you manage your costs by:
- Providing real-time inventory updates via an API connection between our system and yours.
- Storing any number of titles in our 500,000 square-foot warehouse.
- Allowing you to closely monitor order processing and inventory to accurately project when you should reprint and how many copies should be reprinted.
- Providing custom kitting at the same facility as inventory storage.
Our state-of-the-art warehouse management system can greatly enhance the print value stream for your company and keep your shipping costs at a reasonable level.
Our Book Distribution Center
The Distribution Center is the part of our fulfillment solutions team that picks, packs and ships orders to thousands of customers worldwide. On average, the department ships approximately 4,400 units a day. Our order fulfillment team targets a 24-hour turnaround after receiving an order and turns priority orders around within the same day. Customer returns are processed within five business days.
Our quality service team is responsible for:
- Maintaining our Sarbanes-Oxley-compliant inventory accuracy program.
- 99.91 percent unit inventory accuracy.
- “Cycle counting” of all products to ensure ongoing accuracy.
- Control of product reorder points to minimize potential stockouts.
Our storage area contains multiple choices of racked and floor inventory sectors, including:
- Tray and tote box
These choices allow us to balance storage costs with processing efficiency for numerous types of media.
Contact Us To Discuss Warehousing, Inventory Management, And Shipping.
Contact one of our printing professionals today to learn more about how our warehousing and distribution services can provide an efficient, cost-effective way for you to get your books in the hands of your customers.