When you need to work with a true end-to-end book printer, Core Publishing Solutions offers the mix of expertise, reliability, and efficiency that your organization needs to create high-quality books. As a part of Thomson Reuters, we have a long history with the printing industry. Today, we combine that history with a dedication to remaining on the forefront of print technology and a commitment to offering world class customer service.
With a centralized operation that handles everything from prepress and pre-printing planning to shipping finished products, we are able to print tens of millions of books for satisfied clients every year.
Full-Service Printing Solutions
To best fit the varied needs of our clients, we offer a wide range of products, process, and general solutions to ensure that every project feels custom-tailored. We guide you through the printing process, offering advice about the best ways for you to complete your book printing project in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Custom Book Printing Options
Some of our most popular book printing options include:
- Softcover book and hardcover book printing
- Digital printing (Toner and Inkjet) & offset printing
- Short-run & long-run production
- Wide variety of paper stocks & trim sizes
- Black/white, 2-color printing & 4-color Inkjet printing
- 1-color & 4-color inserts
- Full color covers
- Various book size and trim options
- Paper options/paper stock/paper types of the highest quality
Binding and Finishing Options
Different industries often have different needs related to the types and intricacies of book binding and finishing that goes into a project. To accommodate this, we offer binding options such as:
- Softbound & hardbound
- Perfect bound/perfect binding
- Burst binding
- Smythe sewn options
- Reece covers
- Rounded cornering
- Foil stamping & embossing and debossing
- Dust jacketing
- Spot UV, foil and embossing
- O-wraps, J-wraps and slip cases
- Custom book boxes
- Assembly & shrink wrap
Inventory Management and Warehousing
We offer streamlined inventory management and warehousing services so that our publisher partners can focus on what they do best – completing the work of their organization and creating content for publication.
- Store any number of titles in our warehouse
- Monitor inventory & project reprints accurately
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliant inventory updates
Our proven content management system makes it easy for publishers to send their projects to us and keep track of their valuable digital files.
- Store files securely on our system
- Order reprints of any of your titles through our custom portal
- Seamlessly forward your files
Fulfillment and subscriptions
Once a publisher has a book printed, the task of getting those books into the hands of their intended audience begins. We have comprehensive inventory management and warehousing offerings, and are equipped to handle fulfillment, shipping, mailing lists and subscription services when needed.
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 hours
- Discounted shipping rates
- Delivered to you or directly to the customer from our warehouse
- Individual and bulk orders
- Custom kitting
- Returns processed daily
Contact Us To Discuss Your Book Printing Needs
Reach out to one of our experienced team members to see how our book printing services can help your organization accomplish its print-related goals.