Being able to quickly adapt to business trends is critical to the success of any publisher. Our adaptive printing solutions allow you to remain agile in the marketplace and to scale your print offerings in a way that best fits your business model. This lets you offer the highest quality books to your customers, and trust that your project is in the hands of a book printing company that will give you the custom-tailored experience you deserve.
Adaptable Book Printing Services
Our flexible print offerings and our ability to offer multiple production methods in one location are vital to businesses that need to:
- Seamlessly switch titles between offset and digital runs, depending on market conditions.
- Reprint short runs that have sold out of the initial printing based on actual orders, keeping more titles in print.
- Ensure very fast run times for hot title reprints or for titles delayed during the editing and design process.
- Produce multiple titles, or potentially multiple versions of one title, at the same time.
- Base decisions on the best production method without needing to switch facilities or vendors
- Feel confident that the same quality and production standards will apply to all their work.
- Bring titles to the market in the most cost-effective and efficient manner available.
- Simultaneously print titles in different book sizes, in full color and black and white versions, or in both softcover and hardcover books.
- Complete short-run print and bind projects in a timely manner.
Digital Print Solutions
Our Print-on-Demand operation allows our customers to produce short-run, high-quality print products in a cost-effective manner. To do this, our printing company manages several areas with equipment that operates at different speeds and can support stocks similar to our offset operations.
We can quickly transform a product from file to print by using digital printing tools such as:
- Top-of-the-line 4-color web inkjet press
- Continuous feed (web-fed) equipment
- One-color cut-sheet and four and five-color cut-sheet printers
- State-of-the-art imaging software and printing equipment
We offer a variety of paper stocks, including paper as thin as 20# base weight. We have workflow systems in place to enable certain orders to be produced in 24 hours if needed.
Our digital print areas produce:
- Bound-volume products
- Loose-leaf binder products
- Saddle-stitch products
- Variable data research reports
- Circuit court slip opinions
- Shipment inserts
- A wide range of other miscellaneous products
Offset Web Print Solutions
Core Publishing Solutions utilizes a significant array of web presses configured as single-color or 2-color, high-speed perfecting units. In other words, they print black ink on both sides of the paper in one pass through the press. These offset printing options are ideal for projects that require:
- 1-color and 2-color printing production
- Runs from 500 to 100,000+
- Flexibility to produce multiple types of titles, via a variety of trim sizes and paper choices
- Increased productivity and more cost-effective solutions due to zero make-ready presses
- Lean manufacturing principles that contribute to decreased waste and increased recycling
Full-Service Custom Book Printing
Regardless of which printing method is used, we combine our high-quality printing with everything that you expect from a full-service book printer. This includes:
- Proven book binding services from our bindery, including perfect binding and a wide range of other book binding options.
- Prepress services
- Inventory management, warehousing, and product delivery
- eBook formatting and creation
- Content management
Tell Us About Your Project
Ready to start a discussion about your book production project? Contact us and a member of our experienced book printing team will reach out to you. They will help you understand what to expect regarding printing costs, the timing of the printing process, and all the ways that we can help you meet your printing needs.