“It’s all in the wrist . . . I mean, the List!”
BPM services at your fingertips!When someone says, “Gee, it’s all in the wrist” they are usually touting their specific expertise. The
phrase dates way back to the late 1800s, in reference to tennis skills. But, be it tennis pro, golfer, magician, bowler, there are famous people who say this as a means to be humble, yet acknowledging your compliments regarding their ability. Let me tell you, I’ve got some mean miniature golfing skills!
In my normal fashion, I went searching to see how many times I can recall hearing this famous phrase iterated in a movie. I scanned the decades, and found a few that I have viewed. How many of these movies do you recognize “it’s all in the wrist” being used? (I would love to hear if any others popped into your head.) By the way, I am a movie buff, and have an extensive personal library. I could open up my own local Blockbuster franchise.
- Miracle on 34th Street, when Kris showed the “fake” Santa how to use the whip to drive the reindeer during the Macy’s Day parade
- Sabrina – 1955 version with Audrey Hepburn. She said “New egg. It’s all in the wrist.”
- Octopussy – 1993 with Roger Moore as James Bond
- Tron – Legacy – by Jeff Bridges
- And even in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs II, while the son learned how to fish.
- There’s a spin-off of the phrase (maybe a stretch) in Happy Gilmore, where he says “It’s all in the hips!”
In our case, “it’s all in the list!”
We are experts in processing mailing lists!
Large or small, single unit packaging, or multi-pack. You could say, but Vickie, it’s all in your head . . . but no, I assure you, I am not making this up.
When it comes to List Processing, “It’s all in the little details,”
and here are just a handful:
1. We will run a provided list through CASS services to verify that the list complies with USPS address / zip+4 rules.
2. If needed, we can process through the National Change of Address (NCOA) database to guarantee you are not sending product to bad addresses.
3. What packaging needs are required? We have lots of options!
4. Is there a certain type of label template that is needed for your packages? We have many templates on hand, and will create a custom label if needed.
5. We can handle both domestic and international addresses, at below published shipping rates!
6. All services provided by our dedicated Distribution team.
If you are looking to send out to your pre-sales book list, newsletter or magazine list, or even distribute an educational book to your students across the globe, we are here for you.
AND . . . if your needs include warehousing and distribution services, that’s one our expertise’s, too. We have over 500,000 square feet of space, and currently manage 90,000+ SKUs from one location. Check out this link for more details. Delivering your Products through CPS
“It’s all part of the experience” . . . the CPS experience.